We will be offering waterfowl hunts at the Waurika Division. The ranch sits conveniently in the central flyway bringing in an abundance of ducks and geese each year. The ranch has five government watershed lakes that range from 12-40 acres in size which offer a great place for duck and geese to roost.
Final Descent Outdoors hunts with another great Oklahoma outfitter
This time they are out with Stuart Ranch Outfitters on an amazing waterfowl hunt.
In addition to government watersheds, the ranch has many acres of farmland which further entices waterfowl. The habitat is great and gives you a great chance to limit out each day! We will set up either in a field or smaller ponds that the ducks and geese frequent to feed each morning.
Your hunt will be guided by 1st class guides who are skilled in calling, setting attractive decoy spreads, and retreiving waterfowl!
• All hunters must arrive at the ranch after 4 p.m. the day before their hunt.
• One-day hunts are $175/hunter and two hunts are $300/hunter, every day after two is $150/hunter,
which includes lodging, guide service, blinds, and decoys. Currently meals are provided for an additional charge.
• Hunts will be limited to 6 hunters per weekend.
• All hunts will be morning hunts and will start 30 minutes before daylight.
• Bring a .22 because we can spend the afternoon set up over one of the many prairie dog towns on the ranch for no additional charge.
• Half of payment is due at booking, and the balance is due upon arrival at the ranch.
WHAT TO BRING ON YOUR WATERFOWL HUNT
• Federal Duck Stamp
• Oklahoma State Duck Stamp
Gun - 10, 12, or 20 gauge • Shells - 2s, 3s, and 4s steel shot are recommended
• Hip Boots or Chest Waders •
Wet/Cold Weather Clothing
RESERVE YOUR BOOKING
Hunting dates are booked on a first come, first-served basis. A separate booking contract is required for each hunter in your party. A minimum deposit of 50% (per hunter) of the cost of the hunt is due with this booking contract. The full balance is due upon arrival at the ranch and may be paid by cash, personal check, or credit card. A phone call will not reserve your hunting dates; please send a signed contract and a deposit. For your convenience we can accept credit cards.
CLICK ON THE CONTRACT TO THE LEFT TO DOWNLOAD
When completed mail to : Stuart Ranch, c/o Clay S. Forst, PO Box 247, Waurika, OK 73573 or fax to: (580) 228-3273 For bookings, pricing and more information, please contact:
Clay S. Forst (580) 228-7004 OR EMAIL: email@example.com
We thank you for visiting, come take a look around our website and call for any further information
For bookings, pricing and more information:
CONTACT STUART RANCH OUTFITTERS
Clay S. Forst(580) 512-7004 - Fax (580) 228-3273 • firstname.lastname@example.org
STUART RANCH OUTFITTERS • P.O. Box 247, Waurika, OK 73573 • UPS or FedEx: Rt 2 Box 125 A, Waurika, OK 73573