Buffalo House Lodge
The lodge offers private bedrooms and bathrooms, full kitchen with amenities, beds with linens and bathrooms with towels.
The lodge offers a comfortable place to relax after the hunt while enjoying Dish TV or taking in the great view off the back porch.
Bow - $3750 for a 4 day hunt includes lodging, transportation on the ranch, cleaning, cold storage and guide service
Muzzeloader - $3750 for a 4 day hunt includes lodging, transportation on the ranch, cleaning, cold storage and guide service
Gun - $3750 for a 4 day hunt includes lodging, transportation on the ranch, cleaning, cold storage and guide service
Doe/Hog Hunt - $400 per day hunt includes lodging, guide service, transportation on the ranch cleaning and cold storage. (Meals are NOT included with doe only hunts) There is a $25/doe cleaning fee.
Hunt - $400/day of hunting, includes lodging, transportation on ranch and guide service (Meals are NOT included)
$50 per pig cleaned and quartered • Cleaning facilities are available to clean your own hogs
Eastern Turkey - $1000 for a 3 day hunt includes lodging, transportation on the ranch cleaning, cold storage and guide service (Meals are NOT included). This hunt is for one Eastern.
4-3-2 - $2500 for a 4 day hunt includes lodging, transportation on the ranch cleaning, cold storage and guide service (Includes the opportunity at Two Rio Grande's and One Eastern)
All hunts are a flat rate, NO trophy fees or fines. TIPS are greatly appreciated.
Meals can be provided on non meal included hunts for an additional fee.
All Credit Card transactions will be charged an additional 2.5% processing fee
Hunting dates are booked on a first come, first-served basis. A separate booking contract is required for each hunter in your party. A minimum deposit of 50% (per hunter) of the cost of the hunt is due with this booking contract. The full balance is due upon arrival at the ranch and may be paid by cash, personal check, or credit card. A phone call will not reserve your hunting dates; please send a signed contract and a deposit. For your convenience we can accept credit cards.
CLICK ON THE CONTRACT TO DOWNLOAD
When completed mail to :
Stuart Ranch, c/o Clay S. Forst, PO Box 247, Waurika, OK 73573
or fax to: 580.228.3273
For bookings, pricing and more information, please contact:
Clay S. Forst: Cell 580.512.7004 OR EMAIL:
Click the video, it features the Buffalo House
Each division has a rustic very comfortable lodge on them. Amenities of each lodge include private bedrooms, bathrooms, full kitchen and Dish TV.
The lodges offer you a place to un-wind after a long day of hunting and both offer spectacular views of the Oklahoma landscape of western and eastern Oklahoma.
• No alcohol is to be consumed until after each day's hunt
• No smoking in lodge, cabins or in any of our vehicles
• Hunters must follow all of the guide's directions regarding safety
• No loaded guns in the lodge or in any vehicle
• Deer hunters must only harvest bucks meeting our management plan goals
• If blood is drawn on an animal it is considered your kill
• We are not responsible for taking your harvests to the processor or taxidermist but can provide recommendations
• Licenses and tags are not included, but we can aid you in getting them
• You pay for the hunt, not the animal, so there are no refunds
• Half down is required for a deposit (deposit is non-refundable) on your hunt at booking and the balance is due upon arrival for your hunt
• Check in is the evening prior to your first day of hunting
• Check out is after the evening hunt of your last day (can be later with a prior arrangement)
• Tips for your guide are not included in your hunt price, but they are welcomed and appreciated